frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

CBD Transdermal Patches - PayPal Payments

I oversee a vape store web directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the United States that also offers for sale cbd edibles cbd gummies products. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been limited and have requested us to take out PayPal as a payment method from our vape store website directory. We do not offer for sale CBD products like CBD oil. We only provide promotion and marketing solutions to CBD firms. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Health Merchant and if you take a close look, you will see that they sell a pretty comprehensive variety of CBD items, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement solution. It appears that PayPal is employing double standards to different firms. Due to this limitation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has restricted my payment choices and right now, I am greatly reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have spoken with a barrister from a Magic Circle law firm in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is entirely not legal and inequitable as it ought to be applying an uniform benchmark to all firms. I am yet to speak to a different legal representative from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at realeducated.com could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.