frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

CBD Drinks Wholesale - PayPal Payments

I oversee a vape store website directory and we have had a listing from a france vape shop database store in the United States that also offers CBD goods. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been restricted and have asked us to get rid of PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store web directory. We do not retail CBD product lines like CBD oil. We solely provide marketing and advertising professional services to CBD companies. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Wellness Retailer and if you take a good look, you will witness that they offer for sale a relatively comprehensive series of CBD goods, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment solution. It emerges that PayPal is administering contradictory standards to different firms. Because of this stipulation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has restricted my payment options and right now, I am intensely contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have gotten in touch with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is altogether against the law and inequitable as it ought to be applying an uniform benchmark to all firms. I am still to speak to one more legal representative from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. Meanwhile, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at realeducated.com could offer me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.