frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Wholesale CBD - PayPal Payments

I run a justcbd vape oil strawberry cheesecake 100mg 193 store directory site and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that additionally offers for sale CBD product lines. A Month later, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to take away PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop directory site. We do not offer for sale CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We only provide advertising and marketing services to CBD companies. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health Merchant and if you take a good look, you will see that they supply a pretty comprehensive variety of CBD product lines, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment method. It emerges that PayPal is applying twos sets of rules to many different firms. Because of this stipulation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has constricted my payment possibilities and currently, I am intensely contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have talked with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law firm in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is totally illegal and inequitable as it should be applying a systematic standard to all firms. I am yet to seek advice from yet another lawyer from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be extremely appreciative if anybody here at realeducated.com could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.