frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Wholesale CBD Isolate - PayPal Payments

I oversee a vape shop website directory and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that likewise advertises CBD goods. A Month later on, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been restricted and have requested us to take away PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store web directory. We do not retail CBD items such as CBD oil. We merely offer internet marketing solutions to CBD firms. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Wellness Retailer and if you take a close look, you will see that they offer a surprisingly extensive series of CBD products, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement solution. It seems that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to many different firms. Due to this stipulation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has limited my payment choices and presently, I am seriously dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have checked with a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is doing is totally not legal and discriminatory as it ought to be applying an uniform criterion to all companies. I am still where to buy hemp cbd oil colorado get in touch with one more legal representative from a US law office in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at realeducated.com could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.