frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Wholesale CBD Cosmetics - PayPal Payments

I manage a vape shop website directory and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that also offers CBD product lines. A Month later, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have asked us to get rid of PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop submission site. We do not offer for sale CBD goods like CBD oil. We solely provide advertising and marketing solutions to CBD firms. I have looked into Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Health Retail store and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they promote a surprisingly wide-ranging range of CBD items, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment solution. It emerges that PayPal is employing twos sets of rules to different firms. Due to this limitation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has limited my payment options and currently, I am intensely dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have talked with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law office in London and they stated that what if my cbd oil has no taste PayPal is undertaking is definitely against the law and discriminatory as it should be applying an uniform benchmark to all companies. I am still to check with a different legal representative from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at realeducated.com could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.