frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Wholesale CBD Vape Pens - PayPal Payments

I operate a vape shop website directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that likewise markets CBD goods. A Month later on, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been restricted and have asked us to take out PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop web directory. We do not offer for sale CBD goods like CBD oil. We only offer web marketing services to CBD companies. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Health Merchant and if you take a close look, you will see that they offer for sale a pretty comprehensive series how long effects of cbd oil take to work CBD goods, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement method. It seems that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to different companies. Due to this constraint, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has limited my payment possibilities and presently, I am seriously dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have spoken with a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is totally against the law and inequitable as it should be applying an uniform criterion to all firms. I am still to consult an additional lawyer from a US law office in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at realeducated.com could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.