frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

CBD Suppositories Wholesale - PayPal Payments

I run a vape shop submission site and we have had a listing from a vape store in the United States that also sells CBD products. A Calendar month later, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been restricted and have requested us to take out PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop submission site. We when do you feel effects of cbd oil not offer for sale CBD product lines like CBD oil. We merely offer marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Health and wellness Merchant and if you take a good peek, you will witness that they offer for sale a relatively substantial range of CBD product lines, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement method. It emerges that PayPal is employing double standards to different companies. Because of this constraint, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has constricted my payment options and now, I am intensely contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have spoken to a lawyer from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is doing is totally not legal and discriminatory as it ought to be applying a systematic criterion to all companies. I am still to speak to one more lawyer from a US law office in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at realeducated.com could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.