frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Wholesale CBD Valentine’s Day - PayPal Payments

I run a vape store directory and we have had a posting from a Nice Cloud vape shop in the USA that additionally markets CBD products. A Calendar month later, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been limited and have asked us to get rid of PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop web directory. We do not offer CBD items like CBD oil. We solely provide online marketing services to CBD firms. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Health and wellness Retailer and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they supply a pretty considerable stable of CBD goods, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement solution. It seems that PayPal is applying double standards to different firms. Because of this stipulation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has limited my payment possibilities and right now, I am heavily dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have gotten in touch with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is doing is definitely not legal and discriminatory as it ought to be applying an uniform standard to all firms. I am still to seek advice from another attorney from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at realeducated.com could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.