frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

CBD Bath and Body - PayPal Payments

I operate a vape store website directory and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that additionally markets CBD products. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have requested us to remove PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop web directory. We do vape mods use carts not offer for sale CBD product lines like CBD oil. We simply provide web marketing services to CBD companies. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Health and wellness Retailer and if you take a good look, you will witness that they sell a somewhat considerable series of CBD goods, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement solution. It appears that PayPal is administering double standards to many different companies. As a result of this limitation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has limited my payment possibilities and currently, I am seriously dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have gotten in touch with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is absolutely not legal and inequitable as it ought to be applying an uniform standard to all companies. I am yet to consult with one more attorney from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at realeducated.com could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.