frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Wholesale CBD Protein Bars - PayPal Payments

I run a vape shop website directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the United States that also markets CBD goods. A Calendar month later, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been limited and have requested us to take out PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop website directory. We do not offer cbd and neuropathic pain products like CBD oil. We simply provide marketing services to CBD firms. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Health Merchant and if you take a good look, you will see that they offer a comparatively considerable range of CBD products, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement solution. It appears that PayPal is administering contradictory standards to different companies. Due to this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has restrained my payment possibilities and presently, I am intensely contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted a barrister from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they stated that what PayPal is doing is altogether not legal and inequitable as it ought to be applying an uniform benchmark to all companies. I am yet to talk with another lawyer from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at realeducated.com could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.