frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

CBD Spray - PayPal Payments

I manage a vape shop submission site and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the United States that additionally sells CBD items. A Month later on, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been limited and have asked us to take away PayPal as a payment solution from our vape wholesale ny store directory. We do not retail CBD goods like CBD oil. We simply provide online marketing services to CBD firms. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Wellness Retailer and if you take a close look, you will see that they sell a reasonably considerable stable of CBD product lines, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement solution. It appears that PayPal is employing contradictory standards to many different companies. Due to this constraint, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has constricted my payment options and now, I am greatly dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have sought advice from a solicitor from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is doing is entirely against the law and discriminatory as it should be applying an uniform standard to all companies. I am yet to seek advice from yet another lawyer from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at realeducated.com could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.