frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

CBD Flower Wholesale - PayPal Payments

I operate a vape store submission site and we have had a listing from a vape store in the USA that also offers CBD products. A Month later on, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to take out PayPal as a payment method from our vape store directory site. We do not offer for sale CBD products like justcbd review cbd gummies oil. We merely offer marketing and advertising professional services to CBD companies. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Health and wellness Retailer and if you take a close look, you will witness that they offer for sale a somewhat comprehensive variety of CBD product lines, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement method. It emerges that PayPal is employing double standards to many different firms. Due to this restriction, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has constricted my payment options and right now, I am seriously reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have gotten in touch with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law office in London and they explained that what PayPal is doing is totally unlawful and discriminatory as it should be applying an uniform criterion to all firms. I am yet to seek advice from another legal representative from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be extremely appreciative if anybody here at realeducated.com could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.