frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

CBD Spray Wholesale - PayPal Payments

I look after a vape shop web directory and we have had a listing from a vape store in the USA that also sells CBD products. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been restricted and have requested us to take away PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop directory site. We do not retail CBD products such as CBD oil. We only provide web marketing services to CBD companies. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Health and wellness Retail store and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they offer a somewhat extensive variety of CBD product lines, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment method. It emerges that PayPal is administering contradictory standards to many different companies. As a result of this stipulation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has constricted my payment possibilities and presently, I am intensely contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have spoken to a lawyer from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they stated that what PayPal is doing is completely illegal and inequitable as it ought to be applying an uniform criterion to all companies. I am yet to check with an additional lawyer from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at realeducated.com could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.

My web page ... justcbd gummies rainbow ribbons 1000mg jar 86