frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Wholesale CBD Pain Creams - PayPal Payments

I manage a vape store submission site and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the United States that additionally offers CBD product lines. A Month later on, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been limited and have requested us to get rid of PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop web directory. We do not sell CBD items like CBD oil. We solely offer advertising and marketing services to CBD companies. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Health and wellness Merchant and if you take a close peek, you will see that they supply a pretty substantial range of CBD product lines, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement method. It appears that PayPal is employing contradictory standards to many different firms. Because of this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my top tips for buying cbd-related online site. This has constricted my payment options and right now, I am intensely reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have spoken with a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is doing is totally illegal and discriminatory as it ought to be applying a systematic standard to all companies. I am still to check with yet another legal representative from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at realeducated.com could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.