frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Wholesale CBD Protein Bars - PayPal Payments

I manage a vape store website directory and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the USA that additionally offers CBD goods. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been restricted and have requested us to take out PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop directory. We do not offer CBD products like CBD oil. We merely provide web marketing services to CBD companies. I have looked into Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Health Retailer and if you take a close look, you will witness that they supply a pretty comprehensive range of CBD goods, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment method. It seems that PayPal is employing contradictory standards to many different firms. Due to this constraint, I can no longer accept PayPal on my boostcbd cbd topical infused salve 4oz 830-related web site. This has constricted my payment options and now, I am greatly reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have sought advice from a barrister from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they stated that what PayPal is doing is altogether against the law and inequitable as it ought to be applying an uniform criterion to all firms. I am still to seek advice from yet another lawyer from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. Meanwhile, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at realeducated.com could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.