frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

CBD Coffee - PayPal Payments

I look after a vape store directory site and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the United States that also advertises cbd oil for alzheimer patients products. A Month later, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been restricted and have asked us to get rid of PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop submission site. We do not sell CBD products such as CBD oil. We solely offer marketing solutions to CBD firms. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Health and wellness Store and if you take a good peek, you will witness that they sell a rather extensive series of CBD goods, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment method. It emerges that PayPal is applying double standards to many different firms. Because of this constraint, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has limited my payment choices and now, I am intensely reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have consulted a lawyer from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they stated that what PayPal is doing is completely against the law and inequitable as it should be applying an uniform benchmark to all firms. I am yet to consult with another lawyer from a US law office in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. Meanwhile, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at realeducated.com could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.