frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

CBD Condiments - PayPal Payments

I look after a vape store web directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the United States that additionally sells CBD items. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been restricted and have asked us to remove PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop website directory. We do not offer for sale CBD products such as cbd and cryptocurrency oil. We merely provide marketing professional services to CBD companies. I have looked into Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health and wellness Store and if you take a good peek, you will witness that they offer for sale a relatively wide-ranging variety of CBD goods, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment method. It emerges that PayPal is employing double standards to many different firms. As a result of this restriction, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has limited my payment options and now, I am heavily contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have spoken to a solicitor from a Magic Circle law office in London and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is totally illegal and discriminatory as it should be applying a systematic criterion to all firms. I am yet to speak to an additional legal representative from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at realeducated.com could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.