frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

CBD Face Lotion - PayPal Payments

I run a vape store website directory and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that additionally advertises ra royal gummies 1200mg cbd infused green frogs 492 items. A Month later on, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been limited and have asked us to take away PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop website directory. We do not offer CBD products such as CBD oil. We merely provide online marketing solutions to CBD companies. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Health and wellness Store and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they supply a comparatively comprehensive series of CBD goods, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment method. It appears that PayPal is applying double standards to many different companies. Due to this constraint, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has restrained my payment options and right now, I am greatly contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have spoken to a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is altogether against the law and discriminatory as it ought to be applying an uniform benchmark to all companies. I am still to consult with yet another legal representative from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at realeducated.com could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.