frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

CBD Hair Care Wholesale - PayPal Payments

I oversee a vape shop web directory and we have had a posting from a vape store in the USA that likewise sells CBD product lines. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been restricted and have requested us to remove PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop directory site. We do not retail CBD goods like CBD oil. We solely offer promotion and marketing professional services to CBD companies. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health and wellness Retailer and if you take a close look, you will witness that they sell a somewhat extensive range of CBD items, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment solution. It appears that PayPal is administering twos sets of rules to many different companies. Due to this restriction, I can no longer accept PayPal on my cbd gel capsules 900mg-related online site. This has constricted my payment possibilities and now, I am intensely reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have gotten in touch with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law office in London and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is completely not legal and discriminatory as it should be applying a consistent standard to all companies. I am still to speak to yet another lawyer from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at realeducated.com could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.